Photo by Tina Abbaszadeh
Becoming a member of WCS opens the door to a community of dedicated and supportive industry professionals, musicians and booking agents. With over 20 events up and down the west coast, and growing, there are many opportunities for you to participate, learn and network.
This list grows, so come back and see what else your membership can do for you!
- Participate in monthly song evaluations with industry professionals to receive valuable feedback as well as the opportunity to be one of 2 songs selected to perform in our Grand Finals. 3 will be selected from our Grand Finals to perform in our Sunset Concert at our Annual Conference!
- Exclusive to WCS members a 3 month extended free trial with Bandzoogle, professional band website builder plus a 15% discounted membership to follow.
- Members videos featured on WCS YouTube Channel (reviewed by industry leaders for new songs)
- Professional resources and referrals available for members
- Reduced/free rates for Seminars & Workshops on topics such as the art and craft of songwriting to marketing to performance to music business
Reduced rates for the Annual "Up Close and Personal" Music Conference
Enjoy performance opportunities and share your creativity in an informal, supportive environment,
- Songs reviewed by prominent publishers, producers and recording industry representatives in search of outstanding material and musicians at Song screenings
- Receive feedback on your finished or unfinished work at Works in Progress Sessions
- Network with fellow songwriters and industry pros at all events
- Get your songs heard. Whether it's the industry or your peers, West Coast Songwriters offers the perfect safe networking opportunities with many opportunities for feedback on your songs/artistry
- Volunteer opportunities to become a leader and supporter of our community